Not everyone wants to commit to making a gift in their wills or estates. Some prefer the increased flexibility that a beneficiary designation provides by using:
- IRAs and retirement plans
- Life insurance policies
- Commercial annuities
It only takes three simple steps to make this type of gift. Here's how to name the Boca Raton Regional Hospital Foundation as a beneficiary:
- Contact your retirement plan administrator, insurance company, bank or financial institution for a change-of-beneficiary form.
- Decide what percentage (1 to 100) you would like us to receive and name us, along with the percentage you chose, on the beneficiary form.
- Return the completed form to your plan administrator, insurance company, bank or financial institution.
See How It Works
View My Brochure
Download our FREE brochure Beneficiary Designations: The 3 Easiest Ways to Leave Your Legacy.View My Brochure
How to Fund Your Donation
Calculate Your Benefits
Not Sure How to Begin Planning?
An Example of How It Works
Robert and Carol treasure the financial help they've been able to give their children and the Boca Raton Regional Hospital Foundation over the years. The couple recently updated their will to leave stocks and real estate to their kids. They left the Boca Raton Regional Hospital Foundation a $75,000 IRA to be transferred following their lifetime. Because the Boca Raton Regional Hospital Foundation is tax-exempt, all $75,000 will help support our mission.
If Robert and Carol had left the IRA to their children, approximately $18,000* would have gone to pay federal income taxes-leaving only $57,000 for their family's use. Robert and Carol are happy knowing they are making the most of their hard-earned money thanks to their updated estate plan.
*Based on an assumption of a 24 percent marginal income tax bracket.
- Contact Michael Indiviglio, at 561-955-4142 or firstname.lastname@example.org, for additional information on beneficiary designations and how they can help support the Boca Raton Regional Hospital Foundation with our mission.
- Seek the advice of your financial and legal advisors to make sure this gift fits your goals.
- If you name the Boca Raton Regional Hospital Foundation in your plans, please use our legal name and federal tax ID.
Legal Name: Boca Raton Regional Hospital Foundation, Inc.
Address: 800 Meadows Road, Boca Raton, FL 33486
Federal Tax ID Number: 59-2406425
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE 1-800-HELP-FLA WITHIN THE STATE OR VIA THE INTERNET AT www.800helpfla.com. OUR REGISTRATION NUMBER IS CH2169. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.